Sunday, February 6, 2011

SEAL in Hindu-Kush Mountain

Inspired by the book Lone Survivor by Marcus Luttrell  about the fallen heroes of SEAL Team 10. I combined desert tri-color and woodland BDU for this bash because Marcus mentioned in the book the he was wearing desert bottoms and woodland top. I am not aiming for accuracy here so I used M4 instead of Mk12 sniper rifle (which he was carrying during Operation Redwing).

My first try adding beard to a headscuplt and I hope you'll like the result. I used Playhouse SEAL Team 10 HS, Hot Toys advance TrueType body (TTM16) with a little modification to the neck part, Hot Toys woodland top /  armor vest / bendy hands with SS gloves, PH desert bottom / 3 color backpack, Soldier Story MICH 2000 helmet / ASOLO boots / Rifle (modified) / LBT1961a chest rig / padded duty belt / headset and Sig P226 pistol.

Thanks for visiting!

Cheers!

Gene




1 comment:

  1. Marcus had the Texas star on his chest and shoulders along with the American flags on his shoulders but it is the most accurate Marcus Figurine I've seen. Are you selling it?

    ReplyDelete