Monday, September 27, 2010

Navy SEAL VBSS

Another kitbash that turned out quite well in my honest opinion. One of my favorite in my small (but slowly growing) collection of military figures. The Marcus Wright headsculpt was just perfect for this bash. I used Toy Soldier Protec helmet which was a bit small and good thing the size of the headsculpt was just right. Using a headset for this project is out of the question and good thing I made two Invisio earpiece. I used the other one for the DEVGRU bash. Enjoy the pictures below and thank you so much for visiting!

Cheers!

Gene







4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment, Tay!
    If only woodland BDUs were easier to find these days, I'd love to bash atleast 3 more of this. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woodlands BDU? The upcoming release from Toy City TC9010 is using Woodlands BDU but I m not sure which cutting u r looking for.

    http://www.toyscity.com.cn/productshow.asp?articleid=338

    Cheers
    Tang

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tay, the Toy City's 90's SEAL looks promising. I already pre ordered that one. I might add velcro to the shoulder pockets. Thanks for the heads up! Cheers!

    Gene

    ReplyDelete