Sunday, November 14, 2010

US Navy SEAL Team 10 bash

2 bashes and 1 out of the box figure. Playhouse really nailed it with this set and believe it or not, I really like the headsculpt. Some collectors find it less appealing. I read someone commented that not all operator are Brad Pitt. I totally agree with him. I tried my best to mix and match the existing gears to atleast differentiate one operator from the other. Hope you'll like the result and comments are very much welcome.

Cheers!

Gene










Virtual Toys City Detective Bruce Willis headsculpt
BBI Mk18 (borrowed form my VBSS bash) still waiting for my other rifle to arrive
Toys City gloved hands
Soldier Story Kelty backpack, Sig P226 pistol, comms set
Wild Work retention lanyard
Custom made duck tape (need to paint that one silver) Sorry about that





Loading Toys Soap headsculpt
Rifle Mk18 with Soldier Story L-3 Eotech
Toys City gloved hands






Playhouse Navy SEAL TEAM 10 boxedset



6 comments:

  1. These guys are awesome! Gotta get me a boxed set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better get one of these, George! You won't regret it. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are so cool i wanna be one when i grow up I CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete